Daniel Labelle is an American social media influencer, photographer, and comedian. He has attained stardom through the act of sharing comedy and stunt videos on various social media platforms.
He regards himself as a physical comedian because most of his content involves physical activities and has since earned a huge name for himself and now promotes brands like Old Spice and Amazon.
Read more to know about his age, height, weight, wife, biography, net worth, family, & more.
Daniel LaBelle profile summary
|Full Name||Daniel LaBelle|
|Profession||Comedian, photographer, athlete, and social media influencer|
|Famous For||Famous because of his short comedy videos on Social media|
|Date of Birth||22 August 1987|
|Age (as of 2022)||35 years (2022)|
|Birthplace / Nationality||Kenosha County, Wisconsin, United States|
|School||Wisconsin High School|
|College||John Brown University (JBU)|
|Father Name||Mr. LaBelle|
|Mother Name||Mrs. LaBelle|
|Hobbies||Watching movies and web series, Dancing|
|Awards||YouTube Silver Play ButtonYouTube Gold Play Button|
|Net Worth||$50 Million|
|Monthly Earning||$200K USD (According to 2021)|
Daniel Labelle biography
Daniel LaBelle is a comedian, photographer, athlete, and social media influencer. He gained huge popularity on the internet through his short comedy videos on social media like Instagram, Youtube, and TikTok.
Daniel LaBelle was born and brought up in Kenosha County, Wisconsin, United States on 22 August 1987. He is 35 years old as of 2022. He holds American nationality and his ethnicity is White. Daniel believes in Christianity and her zodiac sign is Leo.
Daniel LaBelle began creating comedy content in his adolescence. He had also performed comedy acts at school and college gatherings. He posted his first comedy video on YouTube in March 2009, but he wasn’t very consistent, and he only made three videos in ten years, but that changed in 2020, when the internet’s short video boom began, thanks to platforms like TikTok and Youtube shorts.
He began making a lot of short comedy videos and quickly became popular; he now has 8.5 million subscribers on YouTube, 25 million followers on TikTok, and 1.8 million followers on Instagram.
Daniel LaBelle is married to Bailey Nicole Labelle, who has also appeared in many of Daniel’s videos. They also have a son named David LaBelle. The comedian’s parents are Doug Labelle (father) and Kriss Kwesse (mother).
He grew up alongside two siblings Tyler and Luke. With his education, he graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Digital Media from John Brown University in 2010.
Daniel Labelle Age, Heights, & More
Daniel Labelle is known as a comedian, photographer and social media influencer who now commands massive followers across various social media platforms.
He uses captivating content like stunts and comedy which are mostly nonverbal as he prefers doing physical activity and exercise base content.
He now boasts over 3 million followers on Instagram and 28 million followers on TikTok. Daniel Labelle created his self-titled YouTube channel in March 2009 and now he has over 17 million subscribers. He has endorsement deals with Amoco, Amazon, Old Spice, and Dollar Shave Club.
As a photographer, he mostly likes focusing his talent on wedding and portrait photography. He has worked with organizations like Great Lakes Church and Cabin Zion as a photographer.
Related: About Jacob Hurley Bongiovi: Who is Bobby Brown’s Boyfriend?
Daniel Labelle measurements
Daniel Labelle stands at a height of 5 feet 4 (163 cm) and weighs 65 kg (143 lbs). His other body measurements are not available.
Who is Daniel Labelle married to?
Daniel Labelle is happily married to his wife, Bailey LaBelle. The pair tied the knot on October 21st, 2016. Bailey LaBelle is a development specialist who creates content with her husband. They are blessed with a son called James David whom they welcomed into their family on December 28th, 2021.
Daniel Labelle’s net worth
Daniel Labelle has earned quite a fortune for himself as a social media influencer and comedy. He is alleged to have an estimated net worth of $8 million followers however the source hasn’t been verified yet.
Daniel Labelle Career
- Daniel LaBelle was inspired by comedians like Rowan Atkinson, Curly Howard (from the three stooges), Lou Costello, and Jim Carrey.
- He started performing comedy acts in school and college gatherings with his friends when he was a teenager.
- After completing his graduation from John Brown University (JBU) he started working as a professional photographer.
- He has also been an athlete since his school days.
- He loves nonverbal communication and he tries to perform comedy without speaking a word.
- Because the majority of his comedy acts are based on physical activity and exercise, he coined the term “physical comedy.”
Also read: Duke Dennis Bio: Networth, Height, Age, Real Name
Daniel LaBelle YouTube
Daniel LaBelle is a YouTube personality and social media influencer. LaBelle’s earliest YouTube videos are from 2011. He began posting comedy skits to the platform, which quickly gained him an audience and started his career as a content creator.
LaBelle has over 1 million subscribers on his YouTube channel, where he posts videos ranging from comedy sketches to challenges and vlogs. His videos have been viewed over 80 million times.
Daniel LaBelle height
|Height (approx.)||Height in centimeters- 160 cmHeight in meters- 1.60 mHeight in feet inches- 5’ 4”|
Social Media Account Link
|@daniellabellecomedy||2.3 Million Likes|
|@daniellabelle1||3.1 Million followers|
|Youtube||@DanielLaBelle||18.1 Million Subscribers|
|Tiktokemail@example.com||28.2 Million Followers|
- LaBelle has brown eyes and brown hair.
- This photographer loves the art of nonverbal communication.
- He resides in Chicago, the US with his wife.
- Comedians Rowen Atkinson, Curly Howard, and Lou Costello are his biggest inspirations.
- LaBelle also looks up to Jim Carrey.
- He likes reading self-help books. Several of them include How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie, Atomic Habits by James Clear, and Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki.
- This YouTuber has his Amazon store where you can purchase his best-loved books, tech, and grooming products.
- LaBelle uses a black electric toothbrush from Philips.
- He loves Jimmy Choo Man perfume.
- LaBelle incorporates a temperature control smart mug to heat his coffee.
- The YouTuber uses a smart thermostat with built-in Alexa.
- LaBelle loves playing Nintendo Switch.
- His camera gears include various lenses, an instant film camera, a smartphone adapter, and a DSLR camera.
- LaBelle creates a merchandise line that is only sold for a limited period.
- He volunteered for Wisconsin Independent Learning College Fundraiser as a photographer.
- LaBelle volunteered for Great Lakes Church as a photographer.
- His first merch, a sweater, was released in November 2020.
- The sweater said Cartoon Life, which represents freedom to live out our inner kid.
- In 2015, he collaborated with his wife to create For the First Time in Forever lip sync from the movie Frozen.
- LaBelle married his wife in October 2016.
- He uses My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion in his TikTok video in 2020.
- LaBelle was inspired by Star Wars and created a video relating to how The Force is used in real life.
FAQ About Daniel Labelle
- Who is Daniel LaBelle and why he is popular?
- He is a comedian, photographer, athlete, and social media influencer. He gained enormous popularity through his comedy Videos.
- Is Daniel LaBelle dating someone right now?
- He is married, His wife’s name is Bailey Nicole Labelle.
- What is his net worth?
- His approximate net worth is 50 Million $ and his monthly earnings are between $200K – $250K.
- What are his future plans?
- He will continue as a content creator and comedian.
- Is there any controversy associated with him?
Related: Olivia Ponton’s Biography: Net Worth, Age, Height